Show your Shine - Baby Onesie
Join in the effort to shine a positive light on mental health with this super soft, all cotton onesie. 20% of all proceeds from the 'Show Your Shine' collection will go directly to the Pritzker Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. More information regarding the campaign below.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton jersey
- Envelope neck
- Snap leg closure (specs are with binding)
- Available in navy
- Embroidered with 'show your shine' on chest pocket in silver & gold thread
The Children's Service Board of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago 'Show Your Shine' campaign:
This campaign is focused on improving access to care, building up specialized expertise, and expanding research and innovation through establishing new collaborative care models. In addition to providing treatment to patients at the hospital and its outpatient sites, the team trains community-based pediatric providers and Lurie Children’s residents to identify and treat common mental health concerns like ADHD, anxiety, and depression. Through this model, Lurie Children’s is able to reach a broader range of children and intervene at an earlier age, reducing long-term mental health before entering adulthood.
Fast Facts about pediatric and adolescent mental health in Chicago:
• Lurie Children’s has seen an increase in suicidal ideation of 2-3 per day
vs. 2-3 per month prior to the pandemic
• 20% of children will have a mental health disorder before graduating
• 80% of youth who need evaluation or treatment do not receive help
• 8-10 is the average number of years for a child to be correctly diagnosed
Click here to learn more and donate